Tuesday 27 July 2021

Just a Wayward Lamb / Soy La Triste Oveja

"Just a Wayward Lamb" or "Soy la triste oveja" was written by Juan Ramon. Juan Ramón (born as Ellery Guy Rech; 13 January 1940 – 30 July 2020) was an Argentine singer and actor.

He was born in Cañada de GómezSanta Fe to an Italian father from Veneto in Northern Italy and an Argentine mother of Italian descent from Campana, Buenos Aires.

Juan Ramón died of pneumonia in Buenos Aires on 30 July 2020.

To download the easy alphanotes and chords sheet music, look here. Enjoy!


Lyrics: 

Just a wayward lamb wand'ring from the fold, Out upon the mountains so lonely and cold; "Come and follow Me," hear the Shepherd's plea, "Safely on my shoulders I'll carry thee home. I will lead in pastures, meadows green and fair, If you follow Me I will guard thee with care; Listen to My leading I will guide thee home, Live with me forever, no longer to roam." And with tears He led me gently to His side. Jesus, the Good Shepherd, died upon the tree, Suffered untold torment for sheep just like me. He became the Lamb when He took my place. O what boundless mercy, what infinite grace! Now I’ve found contentment in His love divine, Safe in the fold with the ninety and nine. Thus I fear no evil, for He’ll guide me home, Happy in His presence, no longer to roam. Goodness, love and mercy always shall be mine.








No comments:

Post a Comment